1) Your best friend will always listen to what you have to say, and have a perfect response.
2) She is always down for a night of staying in, eating ice cream, and re-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.
3) Your best friend will always be your biggest cheerleader,and they want the absolute best for you. (this one is a bonus if your best friends actually are cheerleaders, like mine)
4) She isn’t afraid to tell it like it is, and help you make the best decision.
5) You’ll never have to go through anything alone because you know she’ll be right beside you doing whatever you need her to do.
6) She can never stay mad at you because you have important things to tell each other.
7) Your best friends don’t need to be impressed, they have seen you at your worst and love you anyways.
8) She will let you vent, but tell you when you’re obsessing and help you get over it.
9) Best friends know what you’re feeling before you can even say it.
10) Best friends are the best because they love you unconditionally. Best friends just get “it.”
I am so thankful for the best friends in my life