As far as being a girl goes, experiencing pain in the name of beauty is practically a right of passage.
- Getting your eyebrows waxed
- Poking your eyeball with the mascara wand
- Burning your neck with a curling iron
- Pounding headaches from too tight updos
- Pulling your eyelashes out with an eyelash curler
- Wearing heels for hours on end
- Squats… enough said
- Cutting yourself shaving
- Dying of heat stroke when blow drying your hair
- Getting mascara all over the eyeshadow that you spent thirty minutes blending (okay this one isn’t actually physically painful, it’s worse)
- Wearing huge earrings all night
As much as girls (myself DEF included) like to complain about these things, there’s not a chance that I’ll stop doing any of them anytime soon.